Monday, July 6, 2009

SIAN.my mama gg clear away my soft toys...meaning, d soft toy HH gave to me on v day d last time is gg MIA, zoe tay give me de octopus oso gg MIA.the fish i stole during d funfair in ytss last time oso gg MIA, a lot more forget le.WALAO... ...saddd my soft toys... ... ...nvm, CUZ I'VE GOT TO GO!!!

following up ytd's sv,it was great to be sitting in d 2nd row man.yue liang sat behind Charleston and she 'wanted to kick Charleston's leg'.jk...luckily, ADAM-PASTOR KENT MUNSEY broght him, didn't sit in front of me.cus i'll be blocked.he's 204cm?haha.den me n yue liang gossip gossip abt Charleston n lynette.not me gossip of cus.is yue liang only ah.not me!!!any1 c this is SIM YUE LING'S FAULT AH!HAHAHA.i met lynette,dominic and some others,forgot their names.so cool n fun.((: best!!

sch was not great...i din noe is today present stats.but mine only 2 slides...haha.nvm, cus I'VE GOT TO GO!!!no link?hahaha

3 comments:

  1. GOGOGOGOOGOG!
    even though i also dont know wad're you GO-ing for?
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! :D

    michelle here! :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey valerie! enjoying reading your blog! was quarantine last week so could not meet you!! SEE U THIS WEEK YO! - Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. seashell-i buy u the sermon cd la.then u go listen and u'll know lo.


    carol-really enjoy reading ah?serious meh?hahaha!!!wad u enjoy reading abt leh?aha!

    ReplyDelete